My Sims’ laptop broke and Bonehilda the skeleton maid tried to fix it. Unfortunately, she got electrocuted in the process and is now walking around doing her job while looking like a normal Sim that’s been electrocuted. I don’t know if she’ll ever go back to her skeleton form, as it’s been a few Sim days and she still looks like this.
Admin’s note: Haha! That is soooo awesome! Send in a picture if you can!
I’m so confused..
Admin’s note: Well, congratulations. This is the very first time a submission has left me completely speechless xD
FYSG is going to be better than ever before, I hope! You came at the perfect time =]
its not a glitch, but its great, i scrolled back down to my house and two gay men i’d never met were dancing in my corridor, awesome Admin note: here at FYSG we also love random dance parties!
I owe you all an apology. I had left Tumblr for many months (including my own personal blog) and have just now returned. I am determined to stick around and be more serious about FYSG because… WE HAVE 286 FOLLOWERS! Holy cow, guys!!!
I’m going to take the next few days to go through a long list of submissions. Also, when sending a submission please add a link to your own blog if you’d like (yay for shameless advertising!) because otherwise it will remain anonymous. So start submitting, people!
Thank you all!
K aka GetFuzzy =]
ABSOLUTELY! Any Sims stuff is welcome!
On the DS? Actually, yes. Nothing too entertaining, mostly just some arms going through the walls and partially loaded characters.
What platform and version? In the Sims 2 and 3 for PC you can enter motherlode for some extra cash. Google ‘cheats for the sims (whatever version/ platform)” and you will find more =]
This was the submission I was trying to make:
First I’d like to say thank you for linking to my wordpress blog in an earlier post :D I recently had a very funny glitch on my Sims 3, and I’d like to share it here :)
She stood like this for a long time, screaming at her grandfather in the shower and following him around in the house. When she was moving around, she was crawling like a baby, but when she stopped she was standing like this. Fun day ^^
No problem =] Thanks for the submission!
Got glitches? Even though glitches can be a source of amusement they can cause problems for normal gameplay. If you have a re-occuring glitch and you know you don’t have a defective game or operating system try these simple tricks. They just might work!
• Make sure your game is compatible with the platform you are using. This is a big one for laptop users!
• Quit the game, take it out, turn off your operating system. Then try and start the game again. Sometimes the game loads improperly for whatever reason.This is also very helpful for when you are using the Boolprop cheats or moveobjects cheat, as these are often the source of problems.
• If you are playing The Sims 3 for PC make sure you download patches and updates when they become available through your Sims Launcher.
• Make sure all of your custom content is downloaded and saved correctly. Whether it’s a mesh or recolor of an existing item makes a difference. In The Sims 3 for PC people have had problems with their Sims becoming black silhouettes from improperly saved custom content clothing, hair, etc.
• Remember that just because the custom content itself is working doesn’t mean that it isn’t the source of glitches.
• Make sure you don’t have hacks or mods that conflict. This is important. This especially happens for pregnancy and aspiration hacks.
• As a last resort re-install your game. You will lose saved Sims, households, etc but if all else has failed it might need to be done.
• If none of these tips worked try to get in touch with other Simmers. A good place to go for help is the official Sims forums for your game version.
• If it’s a glitch stemming from custom content get help where you downloaded it at. If you don’t remember where that is try this site for The Sims 2 and 3: http://www.modthesims.info/ There are tons of good help articles and a forum to ask questions.
• Lastly, don’t forget to get a video or screenshot of your glitches and submit them here before fixing them!
If you’ve got a glitch fixing tip not on the list why not reply and tell us?
To submit! The button is under the profile picture. Don’t forget to read the “please read before submitting” page! Thanks, and happy simming!
P.s Welcome to the large number of new followers!